Museum Curator Assistant, Internship
This responsible role requires a self-governing, motivated individual with good presentation/exhibition skills and creative brainstorming capabilities, working within budget and resource restrictions. The curator must have excellent communication skills as well as be a team player.
- Complete existing exhibits at the museum site.
- Co-create 2 more museum exhibits.
- Initiate Museum annexes within the medina.
- Be involved in the content creation of educational material or engagement tools.
Over a 3-month period, July, August and September, 2022
- 2 days a week.
- I day, is with the team at the site of the Museum and co working space
- I day self-governing, at SMM in Sefrou
- Be part of an inspiring and engaging project with a team of art and cultural ambassadors.
- Make an impact exciting and growing arts and culture movement in Sefrou.
- Gain professional training and experience in Museum curatorship.