SM Assistant – Role Description
The social media (S.M) Assistant internship is a part-time voluntary role and carried out at SAMAs office and location of facilitation activities. It is a 2 day-a-week role over a 3-month period. The role works closely with SAMAs direction and project manager. The Social Media Assistant requires a responsible, a highly motivated, creative individual with and a passion for connecting with SAMAs cause and future developments.
The role requires an active use and understanding of social media and SEO. Excellent communications skills, in both classical Arabic and English. Image sensitivity and the desire to develop photography skills.
Tasks for the Assistant to develope are as follows
- As Social Media Assistant
- Administer the SMMs social media content
- Post for the current project and schedule posts in advance
- Learn and suggest branding and strategies
The SM Assistant should be
- A good time keeper.
- Be able to keep to the deadlines.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Trouble shoot and brainstorm when plans change.
- Be responsible SAMA citizen and good team player.